Time flows as the climate is changing.
by Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
A long-exposure look at Brúarfoss waterfall in Iceland.
Taken on 10
Submitted on 04 February 2019
- Atmospheric Sciences (828)
- Biogeosciences (531)
- Climate: Past, Present & Future (656)
- Cryospheric Sciences (650)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (291)
- European Geosciences Union (305)
- Hydrological Sciences (603)
Credit: Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate