No mountain is too high.
by Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Stunning view from the top of Black Tusk (2319 m) in Garibaldi Provincial Park, British Columbia, Canada.
Taken on 10
Submitted on 04 February 2019
- Atmospheric Sciences (829)
- Biogeosciences (535)
- Climate: Past, Present & Future (657)
- Cryospheric Sciences (650)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (292)
- European Geosciences Union (306)
- Geomorphology (1251)
Credit: Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate