Giving in to the Fog, Disappearing.
by Roshanak Tootoonchi, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
Asalem to Khalkhal road is one of the most iconic roads in Iran.
Located in Gilan Province in North of Iran, this 70-kilometer road has got many beautiful and bewitching traits.
Affected by the Caspian Sea -that is located in North of Iran- some parts of this road gets strikingly foggy and rainy.
People drive miles and miles just to experience this well-known heavy fog and witness the colourful dense jungles.
Taken on 15
Submitted on 17 April 2020
- Atmospheric Sciences (819)
- Climate: Past, Present & Future (640)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (282)
- Asia (973)
- Southern Asia (259)
- Iran (Islamic Republic of) (114)
- Exact location (49.5181 E, 37.3555 N)
Credit: Roshanak Tootoonchi (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate